Dear Mom - Letters to Heaven

Friday, March 20, 2009

Colin Linden - Easin' Back to Tennessee

Colin Linden's album (I love saying album instead of cd) Easin' Back to Tennesse is a tour de-force of pickin', slidin', rockin' and testifyin'. Largely acoustic blues it still has some electric edge to it and the song selections are well laid out. I can not espouse on this man or his extensive career, and I have only heard this one album. But I have to tell you if you love the acoustic guitar, if you love some great, tasteful pickin' and if you don't mind kicking on the electric from time to time and the blues well this album is for you. It has a little bit of everything including some wild lyrics. Go sample out at Colin's site.

You'll become a fan fast! I highly recommend this disc to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops it has wild lyrics also cool album thanks for sharing about your albums..
Carol
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved