Dear Mom - Letters to Heaven

Friday, August 09, 2013

Jerry Week Update - 8/7/2013

Old men sing about their dreams, women laugh and children scream ......photos from last night representing Cowboy Jerry. Notable: Played "Comes A Time" off the Reflections Album. Typically I avoid the more obscure songs but all the Jerry tunes were well received. They loved Peter Rowans "Midnight Moonlight". Trust me "Ripple" is an obscure song to this crowd. Although I got a shout out over "Dark Hollow" so go figure. It was a good night lots of applause lots of good vibes, old friends stopping by.  I was particularly fond of the senior who sat and read quietly and then told me how much she enjoyed it and that she'll be back next week. Someone else told me they had been reading "Journey Home"...so yeah I had a good night thanks Jer' (~):D!

No comments: