Journey Home is the companion blog to the novel "Journey Home" by Paul Burke. After twenty six years the novel was finally published and has enjoyed great reviews. The Journey Home Blog is a place to sound off about current events, music and movie reviews. Read, write, explore and create. Enjoy your world, your time and your life - Paul
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Do we keep the Bush Tax Cuts for the Richest 2%? Or do we end them for good, and invest in the Other 98% of us instead?