Dear Mom - Letters to Heaven

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

God speaks to us - everyday

It always seems to me whenever god wants to emphasis a particular revelation I am having about myself, my loved ones or the world at large he/she always sends an animal friend to punctuate the moment. Whether it's a full breach by a bottle nose dolphin, or hawks swooping in so low I could reach out and touch them; I am convinced our animal friends are vital to the creators ability to speak to us and inform us especially when we have strayed off his/her path. It's time to put an end to second class treatment of our animal friends and learn the lessons and hear the messages they are trying to deliver. Today the polar bear has a story to tell. It's in our best interest to listen and learn from that story. We are fools if we don't.

Ways you can make a difference;
Oceans
Polar Bears
and Wolves

No comments: