Dear Mom - Letters to Heaven

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Angus!!!! AC/DC is ROCK!

I love Angus and Malcolm and the band more than life itself. I kid you not. AC/DC is just sheer joy, a thing of beauty, a band that is what it is and it is ROCK! It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n' roll and thank god Angus and Malcolm took that Journey together. I love that band in all it's forms in all it's sounds in everything they do. I can not wait to see you guys back in the States. Come when you are ready. I'll be there and along with everyone else we will bring the rock n' roll of the gods down upon our collective heads, and have it resonate through every fiber of our beings. Happy Birthday Angus! You my friend ROCK! You are the very definition of ROCK. You are the embodiment of ROCK. No one else comes even close. If you want ROCK pure and direct from the gods themselves go see Angus and Malcolm. Thank you, thank you, thank you and Happy ROCKIN' Birthday!

Paul
Author-Journey Home
Angus Link

No comments: